Friday, April 1, 2011

We are booked! It's official, September 24, 2011!

Being from Las Vegas, I did not want the typical "Las Vegas Wedding" I wanted there to be no sign of Elvis within a 5 mile radius if possible. I did not want to go through a drive through or any of the stereotypical "Vegas Wedding" cliche's. With that being said, I also was not willing to pay the $40,000+ price tag that came with most of the Non-Vegas wedding venues.

My goal was to try to keep our wedding as close to $10,00 as possible. Mission accomplished.... enter the Plaza at Whitney Ranch. I found this venue online and it seemed perfect for what I wanted! It didn't have the fancy grass and waterfalls that the country clubs all had, but I am allergic to grass anyway! From the outside, our venue doesn't look like much; walk in the entrance and you walk in to a stunning three story spiral staircase. The rooms are in very neutral colors, a DIY Brides dream! The owner was amazing, and he gave me the green light on all of my decorating ideas/questions. Millions of ideas began running through my mind, where to start! The best part of this venue..... all inclusive! One price, includes the venue, caterer, open bar, photographer, cake, rental items, DJ, officiant and flowers. It gets better, if we decide we want to bring in our own vendor instead of using theirs, we can!


(personal photos)


Beautiful venue, clean slate for my DIY ideas, all-inclusive and ability to use my own vendors if I find one I would rather use. All under $10,000..... yes please! We signed the contract and locked in our date.

No comments:

Post a Comment