Thursday, June 9, 2011

Breathe, Just Breathe....

A few posts ago I wrote about how I was trying to stay afloat in an ocean of stress.... the ocans waters are really rocky these days! The election came, the election went. My boss lost. I am getting married in 107 days, I am unemployed in 27 days. Perfect timing huh? To add a little cherry on top, I will have been with my employer 5 years July 17th, I would be what they consider "vested" after five years, being vested allows you to collect your retirement once you are of retirement age. Seeing that I am in my twentys its still a ways out. I have to try to talk to the administrator beg them to let me stay working here until July 18th or I will loose 5 years worth on contributions to my retirement.

(photo from atr.org)


Just like that, I can watch my hard work flushed down the drain if they wont let me work an extra two weeks. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale (sorry just reminding myself again)  I know "everything happens for a reason", and "everything will work out" I am trying to think positive, keep my  head up and move on to the next but I can help but think, what if.  What if im not able to secure a new job right away, what if I have to tap in to my savings and wedding fund to pay the monthly bills.

I am not sure if I want to curl up and cry or just scream. I am a strong woman I will figure it out, but in the mean time.... please send positive thoughts my way! I can use each and every one of them!

Inhale, exhale... It will all work out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment