Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Our engagement pictures are in and are as fabulous as I hoped they would be! Our venue is semi "all-inclusive" they have a photographer they use, but if we wanted to bring in our own we could with no penalty or problems. I was fine using their photographer as long as he/she was reputable and I would feel comfortable around them.

I was browing the venue's photographers website and the photos were Eh, it looks like he only does mostly out of town brides as most of his photos are taken on the strip.  I am a local bride, born and raised in Las Vegas and do not feel the need to take a photo in front of the Bellagio water show.

Another thing was I did not get a good vibe from him, just looking a photo of him I knew I waould not feel comfortable with this strange guy taking pictures of me getting dressed on my wedding day.

Here is where Adena, my amazing photograper comes in to play. I have known her since I was in high school and she takes stunning photos. She is new with weddings, but the ones she has shot are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! With out futher a do, here are some of my favorites from our engagement shoot.


We thought just posing in FRONT of the watefall was a little too boring for our taste. So we decided to climb it for some fun pictures, yes I climbed it in hot pink 4" heels!


This one makes me giggle.



Ahhh, I love my pink shoes!




All photos taken by Photos by Adena




No comments:

Post a Comment