Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello, my name is Shelby and I am addicted to shoes!

For my wedding day, I knew they had to be special! Since I was a little girl my mom always called me Imelda Jr. because I have always loved shoes, and lots of them! I have two pictures up in my office that sum up my love for shoes:

(Personal Photo)


I went through several pairs before I found the ones that were just right for my wedding day. Lets take a trip through the failures.


The first pair, I loved the bling on the side, and I loved that they were peep toe. However, size 7.5 too small and size 8 too big. Not to mention the color they called "Pink" was more of a maroon. FAIL.
(zappos.com)


The second pair, I loved the color I wanted pink and these were pink! I was not a big fan of the material, I was looking for more of a bright pink satin. The bow was cute, but I could do with out it. The would do, but I just knew these were not my shoes. NEXT.
(zappos.com)



THE pair! I loved the color, they were hot pink satin peep toes which I was looking for all along. They had a bling on the heel. They were perfect, and they are mine!!

(zappos.com)

The zappos photo does not do these beauties justice, so here are a few more....





(Personal Photos)



My name is Shelby, and I am in love with my wedding shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment